New Year, New Furniture
The arrival of the New Year prompts everyone to sit back, reflect on the year gone by and decide how to enjoy every single second of a brand new year. Alongside this, New Year resolutions are put into place with the aim of actually ensuring they are met, at least some of them anyway. Keep them attainable. It’s vital to remember that if the global pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that we should never take health and wellness for granted.
New Year brings with it, the feeling of fresh starts, de-cluttering, re-organising and generally preparation for the year ahead. In the furniture hire industry we prepare for new offices to be furnished. Break out areas or a social space to be freshened up with new items as well as introducing some new products to the website ourselves.
Freshen up any space
Our New Year furniture range is so diverse, we’re confident businesses of any type or size will be able to select items which will guarantee to brighten and refresh any and all spaces. We’ve introduced a selection of brand new chairs and stools to our range and our soft seating category boasts ultra elegant and timeless sofas and armchairs.
Our table offerings have been expanded to include even more poseur, bistro and coffee table options including those with black tops and white. Our box frame tables are contemporary and stylish yet completely practical, keeping the feeling of openness in any space. They team well with any soft seating and will make a lasting impression in any environment.
2023 New Year resolutions
With New Year fast approaching we’ve put together some of the most unusual New Year resolutions we could find online. Take a look and see if you’ll be attempting any:
1. Take your photo in five interesting places – It’s always easy to get caught up in the routine of daily life but make a point of visiting unusual locations during 2023.
2. Learn a decent party trick – Age means nothing. Learning something new can happen at any stage in life. Surprise your friends with a brand new trick.
3. Break a record – They are plenty of unusual records out there. Take a quick look and break your own this year.
4. Take the stairs – Many of us sit at a computer for hours on end. Where possible take the stairs and keep a note of your daily steps. A small change but will make a huge difference.
5. Learn something you didn’t learn as a child – During childhood we take an interest in many sports and hobbies. Revisit your childhood and learn an instrument or a new language. It’s never too late.
6. Try new food each week – Awaken your culinary senses and eat at places you’ve never visited before or add something you’ve never tried to your shopping order in January.
7. Make the usual unusual – We all love routine but life can sometimes feel stale on occasion. Vow to do one small thing differently each day or week.
8. Exercise your brain – Researchers have found that completing simple Maths problems feels like a reward and helps to curb any negative feelings.
9. Remember people’s names – Sounds simple – but such a simple act of kindness will be remembered forever. People feel that you have made an effort and it’s rewarding for everyone.
10. Give one compliment a day – You never know what kind of day individuals are having. Compliment when you have the opportunity and this could potentially change someone’s whole day.
So there you have it, 10 resolutions you could try or make a couple of your own. Remember; don’t fall into the trap during 2023 of postponing your happiness by saving everything special ‘for best’. Make everyday count and as ‘boring’ as furniture may seem, it can alter the look of anywhere. Increase productivity, brighten up all and any spaces and keep environments fresh. The team at Furniture Hire UK would like to take this opportunity to wish all our customers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Here's to 2023.